Sunday 20 May 2007

another one?


My next-door neighbour (who's on the commitee) mentioned that someone's had to give up their plot on doctor's orders, and they want someone to take it who'll look after it (plot is clear of weeds apart from docks around the edges, and newly sprouted annuals from the last few weeks.)


I had a think about it overnight, and decided to go for it - as this is my first lottie growing season, I don't know how I'm going to get on, but if I decide I need more space next year, I'd be kicking myself if I let a well maintained plot go now. So I paid the rent on it this morning, and am now the proud owner of 2 plots!!! This one has a really good shed, paving and a knackered old wood framed greenhouse full of junk - I think I'll keep the door locked until I can face dealing with it!

I'm planning to use it as an overflow for some stuff I haven't had room for on no. 1, and also to try to grow some cutting flowers for the house.


No comments: